As a Regional Head, the GM is responsible for the overall development and growth of our business in that Region. You are literally rolling out Greenfield operations for a next generation wireless broadband network and developing the Mobile Internet Ecosystem in your region, and you will set the tone for Airmesh's presence and team there.
You will essentially be someone smart who can manage the P&L for a region & will be responsible for building & managing business end to end for the entire region. The lead is expected to be a strategic thinker, self-starter along with operational excellence and maintain quality throughout the stakeholder experience.
At Point, this profile involves building up the entire business in the region from scratch, making presence felt, building brand, penetrate in the market, sustain & then expand - which sets up for long -term success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Starting Airmesh operations in the region right from scratch; Post set-up, sustaining the operations by identifying new business, marketing opportunities and generating revenue
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns to encourage user adoption and penetration of the product/services in the market. Represent Airmesh at Local Events and with local PR
- Exploring business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions) to increase awareness and visibility of Airmesh in local communities
- Development of Market Operations Strategy; Experiment with how to spur growth and sustain supply with limited time on the ground
- Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives
- Establish processes and systems & ensure the deliverable takes place on-time, on-budget and is simply the best; Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor key performance indicators for the markets
- Discover network/product/process gaps and work closely with network/product/ engineering teams to deliver on needs
- Make action plan and development plan & execute them; Build & work on short term and long term goals
- Preparing P& L budgets and forecasting
- Managing the team to handle end-to-end client relationships
- To build, train and motivate exceptional talent
- Liaison with central teams for resource and budget allocations
Desired Candidate profile:
- MBA with minimum 7+ years of experience with 2-3 years in a similar role
- Should have some drive / inclination towards Technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should possess good decision making and leadership skills; Knowledge of business planning and budgeting
- An Operational thinker, focus on reaching new users and extend the Airmesh to the masses; Proven track record of achieving revenue targets. Allocation of targets and formulating incentive plans to the team would be a bonus
- Should have good experience in leading a team & be excited about playing a lead role in the team; Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Experience in managing and growing remote markets; Experience owning marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness in remote markets
- Creative solutions driven mindset
- Stellar networking skills, convincing skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Flexible and forward thinking- need someone who is sharp and open to play with different models to help us scale.
- Should be excited to be a part of startup environment